Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Couth Ramble, home of the Couth Ramble. Can I Take Your Order?

Greetings, fans of social awkwardness!  It's been almost a year since I last posted a socially awkward adventure (due to a lot of circumstances, including not having a computer--trying to write a blog from a special needs smart phone was just getting RIDICULOUS).  Since I've recently obtained a computer, I decided it was time to just go ahead and start fresh.  Behold!  I give you...Couth Ramble: The Blog!  Behold the shiny newness.  Now with argyle for added awesome.

So what exactly is a Couth Ramble, you ask?  Well, Couth Ramble is what happens when Socially Awkward Girl hangs up her super hero cape and just becomes a mild-mannered adventurer/writer.  She's less awkward Supergirl and more awkward Indiana Joan.  If Indiana Jones were a writer.  And a girl.  Named Joan.  

...and, yeah...if you're clever, you already figured out that Couth Ramble is also what happens when you switch some letters around and play a little bit with the name Ruth Campbell (that's-a-me!).

I don't know how much I'll be updating, but since awkward things are always happening to me (even when I'm minding my own business and attempting to behave according to societal norms), there's sure to be many, many adventures to come.  

And...I'll try to keep the adventures shorter this time.  Socially Awkward Girl was so long-winded.  I mean, you can't blame the girl...she WAS socially awkward.

Peace, Love, and Ginger Tea,
The Couth

P.S. All the old blogs are still right where I left them, if you ever wanna go back and experience the long-winded socially awkward adventures. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment