Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Embarrassing Confession #9: Haulin' Oats?

Many people know this about me already, but this is my favorite music video of all time (ten points if you watch the whole thing...):



Yeah, so it's a little embarrassing, but I love this video.  Hall & Oates singing a stalker song whilst wearing trench coats and fedoras.  Win.  Awesome mind blowing 80s-riffic camera effects AND strobe lights.  Win.  John Oates insanely large creeper eyes and epic creeper stache.  Win...eh...if you like that sort of thing.
If I ruled the interwebz, I would get rid of all this "Rick Roll'd" nonsense and replace it with this video.  We could call it "Hall & Oates Roll'd" or maybe "Roll'd in Oates."

...or maybe not.

Have fun with your 10 points.  They aren't redeemable...anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment