Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SAA Ep.# 55: My First 10K

I ran my first 10K on Saturday, and well, there's really nothing funny about running a 10K...

...unless you're socially awkward like I am...

...and you lose your race number almost as soon as you got it...

...and you spill bright red Gatorade Prime all over your gray cotton athletic capris, right before the race...

...and you're wearing a misshapen headband that you knitted the night before and ran out of colored yarn and tried to fix it by combining that with black yarn and failed failed failed...

...and if you were one of the last "runners" to finish a six mile race, and acted as if you'd just won a marathon.
Yeah, maybe I should just stop typing and let you see this:


 



 

I'm awesome.  If by awesome you mean, "a big dork." 

But...that's why you love me, right?

(Hey, at least I'd beat the zombies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment